Saturday, December 14, 2002

Saturday proved to be quite a busy day. Before I start, I'd just like to mention the fact that when Garrick broke his ankles in the bathroom, he also broke his cellphone. Hmmm...

First off was feature writing class. Read and discussed aggressive interviewers, nurturing interviewers, and of course, the ambush interview.
Of course one of Ateneo's SOA orgs and RO2 (Reach Out Otaku) combined forces today when they had Krismusmos, which entailed cosplayers interacting with kids. Despite the urgings of Gem and Ria, I didn't go, mainly because my crush is there and if I'm going to participate in an outreach program, I want to do it because I care about the people rather than trying to impress (or see) my crush. Of course when I heard the original announcement, my judgement was already clouded since I knew my crush is part of the SOA org. I did bring Ria to the site so that she can give Paul the Shadow Skill VCD he wants, and I inserted an artist-signed 5th ed. Incinerate M:TG card since I couldn't scrounge up any good rare cards from my vastly depleted card collection.

And it's Gem's birthday party tomorrow. Why do people tell me at the last minute that they're having a birthday party? Oh well. Whatever money I had was spent in buying presents for the people that'll be showing up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home