Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Call me a spoilsport but Christmas tends to be the longest and busiest time of the year. As usual, lot of time is killed by attending parties, listening to my relatives gossip, and stare at food that everyone's too full to eat.

It's also when my inbox gets flooded when people attempt to get into Christmas cheer by sending all sorts of attachments.

Anyway, spent most of yesterday recuperating from the weekend. Had the pictures of the con developed but I don't have a scanner, so I can't upload them anywhere either way.

I was well enough in the evening to travel that Justin fetched me from my house and we picked up Jobert from the airport. I guess it's shocking to see that he has long hair as well.

Speaking of long hair, I've been mistaken for a girl several times now for the past few weeks that it's not even funny. And yesterday, it was a joke that me and Jobert look alike, with our hair quite long and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home