Monday, November 11, 2002

Thursday:

#43 in line. However, when I got to the enlistment section, the girl manning it told me that I couldn't enlist in Theology since priority went to the regular students and I had to come back the next day to sign up for it.

Friday:

Fr Dacanay - 5 Slots. Asis - 17 slots. Juniors in front of me: 7. They all took Fr. Dacanay.

Monday morning, 1 am:

I waded through the kitchen to get a snack since I couldn't sleep. I didn't bother opening the lights since I knew where the box of Combos was. I put my hand in it and I felt something moving inside. I immediately pulled out my hand and out came a rat. Thank God Combos packs were sealed in foil, or else I would have been eating contaminated food.

Monday morning, 10 am:

More long lines at school. Distribution of ACP forms were bad enough. It's a good thing I wasn't filing for load revision or else that would have been another long line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home