Friday, November 01, 2002

I'm a bit dizzy and I will be for the next few days until my new prescription glasses come in. I haven't visited the optalmologist for more than a year now and if it weren't for the fact that I had nothing to do yesterday, I'd still be wearing my outdated glasses.

In the meantime, Star TV didn't show any Simpsons Halloween special today.

In other news, I was switching between Zoids and Justice League, and then Beyblade and Justice League since Studio 23's timeslot is slightly fucked up (not as fucked up as GMA 7 but still screwy nonetheless). And what's Beyblade you might ask? It's an anime about tops. Yes, you heard me. Tops. You know, those things that spin? Yes, anime merchandising has reached that point. At least it has as cooler theme song than Zoids. And Mich will probably adore the characters. Too bad she doesn't watch Cartoon Network. Anyway, it wasn't so long ago when merchandising involved making die-cast toys and model kits of popular robot shows. Now it's the other way around: shows revolving around popular toys: Tamiya mini-4WDs (Let's & Go), Laser Tag (Zillion), and now, tops (Beyblade). Just shows you the diversity of anime. ^^

Yes, it was a very lonely Halloween for me. As if there's anything I can do about it. And I better look for a better comment service while I'm at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home