Saturday, October 26, 2002

*sigh* It's been depressing for the past few days. Haven't been out of the house for three days now and I'm devoid of all social contact. My only companion is the rat and that's giving me problems of my own.

I haven't been sleeping right because the rat has been making all these noises that I'm paranoid it'll jump into my bed in the middle of the night. Worse, this morning, I got out of the bathroom to get some clothes when the rat leaped out of the closet. Attempting to catch the rat with me naked is a no-no in my book.

And of course, the rat retaliated when I got into the computer. It made a leap and scurried away, almost biting my foot.

I did manage to finish Understanding Comics and just finished watching the UE vs Ateneo game. Well, the former won and I guess everyone's going to watch tomorrow's game as it'll dictate who'll win the UAAP vs NCAA championships. Not to mention the pressure Ateneo is on considering they already have one lose in this best out of three game.

Also missed a lot today. Didn't bother going to the Collecticon and since I'm not a cosplayer, didn't attend the Cosplayer's World sportsfest. Meanwhile, people I'm sending text messages aren't replying...

And to think, it's just the first week of sem break... Maybe my email will start going haywire again this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home