Saturday, November 09, 2002

*gasp* Got an email from Steph. One out of her own initiative (which is just as well... was going to compose an email to her tonight). Anyway, it's raining. Hard. For the past few days. Stayed home the entire day and caught on some sleep. *sigh* Can't believe school is one day away. And in the three weeks that is my sem break, I only got to read a few books.

Recapping on yesterday's events, I arrived at school at 8 am to finish my enrollment. The line at the Theology department was quite long since a lot of people are enlisting for Theology subjects. Only a few though were signing up for Theo 131. Regarding that subject, only two teachers were available. Asis had a whopping 17 slots available while Fr. Dacanay had only five. Unfortunately, Asis' class is on Tuesdays and Thursdays totally wrecking my MWF-Saturday schedule. But then again, I had no choice. At least Kendra's my classmate.

Assessment was smooth and I saw one of my Guidance Counselors from high school enrolling. The payment line, on the other hand, was the longest. Wasted an hour in that line and I finished by 11 am. Saw Asther, had my ID validated, and headed to CCHQ.

Saw Asther's friends in the dining area of the FBR building and loaned Karen my Coraline book. Meanwhile, I heard the horrible enrollment stories the UP students were having, which meant Meia, Zena, and RC having to go to Miriam to get some forms from their alma matter.

Oh yeah, CCHQ still has a Hakkai plushie. Apparently, they got two plushies of each (except Kougaiji... they didn't get him) so there's still one lying around at the store when I left it last Friday... but it's now priced at P1100 since it's not from the initial run. There's still a set of Chobits plushies, including that bunny-looking creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home