Monday, October 07, 2002

Right now, I'm checking the people who nocturnally update their blogs. In the meantime...

I'm going bonkers over the new shows Studio 23 has. The new season of Buffy (not the one airing in the US now although it is the "dark" season) just aired three hours ago. Wednesday we'll have the second season of Dark Angel, and on Friday is Justice League! I totally hate the marketing they're doing for Boston Public, saying that "this could be your school". Because for all the similarities, US public schools are VERY different from Philippine private, much less public, schools.

Before I forget, one of the Miriam girls I met last Thursday was Karen. Mental note to remember that name.

Oh yeah, my Philo teacher Mr. Bulaong is also looking for a copy of last Saturday's game, even if it's just the last ten minutes, since he wasn't able to watch it. He's also going to give surfing (I forgot if it's surfing) lessons during the sem break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home