Thursday, October 03, 2002

Right now, I really want to taste Pizza Hut's cheese pizza which has several cheeses in it.

Oh yeah, Khristine was also asking me today how fantasy writers incorporate sex into their books. I told her the only descriptive ones I read were Terry Goodkind and Mercedes Lackey.

Khristine: Mercedes Lackey?!?

Charles: The book was Oathbound. The demon was a pervert.

Khristine: Katya! You read Mercedes Lackey right?

Anyway, I better get out of semi-depression soon before it turns into something worse.

Oh yeah, here's some books I'm looking forward to that's outside my norm:

A Feast of Crows by George R. R. Martin.

Golden Fool by Robin Hobb.

Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton.

And for Tin and Vern, Shadows and Light by Anne Bishop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home