Sunday, October 06, 2002

Crap. My ISP's email went haywire this morning. I guess technically my email is working 6 days a week.

Went to today's Mechapinoy mechameet. Wow. We're now the official diorama builders for Bandai. Anyway, I was at Club Arena at 12:45 pm after coming from Book Sale. Arianna was outside Club Arena, waiting for her LotR friends that apparently never came (or came late for that matter). Richie was having a date with Kero at Starbucks and Winn was overprotective of his G Gundam and Shining Gundam, especially from the hands of Richie and Garrick. Had to leave at 3 pm. Oh yeah, Garr's ankles are still, ummmm, fragile condition.

Just wanted one and a half hour at my uncle's place for dinner. I hate family dinners. It probably has to do with the fact that I dislike my relatives with the exception of my auntie Ala and auntie Lorna (and my cousin Lloyd). Since I'm the only one from Ateneo there, everyone else was rooting for DLSU. And dad who knows nothing of basketball keeps on telling people that Ateneo's win was "chamba" or lucky. He didn't even watch the game. I mean in the previous games, he was already saying that Ateneo would lose even if it was just half-time. Of course mom and dad don't believe that a person can get good grades and still be a good athlete. After some basketball talk, they were fretting over my cousin's child (errr, what do you call that relationship?).

Also, tomorrow will be the last week before the finals. I'll only be going to school on Monday and Tuesday next week, since my only written exams are History and Theology.

I also got to browse through Flip #2. Ambeth Ocampo's in the roster of contributing editors. So my teachers and formers teachers there are Krip, Cyan, Danton, and Ambeth. It was also a fun read, although I disagree with Zaffra's take on Minority Report. Spielberg bastardized Philip Dick's masterpiece. >.< It's like giving a happy ending to Orwell's 1984. And of course, the magazine has anti-Bush 9/11 articles.

*sigh* Still have to get Ela a birthday present and I'm broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home