Thursday, October 03, 2002

Instead of spending the entire day at home, I was in school since I had a consultation with Dr. Brion. I was at CCHQ from 11:30 am ~ 5:30 pm. It's nice to have a place where you could hang out and meet nice people. ^^

Of course by today, there are stories circulating of how Ateneans got their UAAP tickets. Some camped overnight to get a ticket. A couple where at school as early as 3:30 am to line up. Nothing like school spirit to motivate people...

Oh yeah, aside from the Saiyuki Gaiden coming out, Saiyuki Reload manga is also going to be available. Now if only the storm looming over Japan would stop so that transportation would be available...

Zena said that my Ateneo ID pic looked like Shinji. >.< It's awkward because years before, I had to tell people I looked like Shinji instead of them forming that theory on their own.

Tanya finally got her Cho Hakkai plushie. No more Saiyuki plushies at CCHQ. ^^

It's Cherry's birthday! Bought her X #14. I spooked her and Nefer. They told me I was like Mao/Dominic. >.< Now that's not fair. I've been "stalking" people since high school.

Flip issue 2 is out! Crap, my comments server is down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home