Saturday, October 05, 2002

*gasp* Ateneo won. 77-70. It's hard to believe but it actually happened. Considering DLSU has Mike Cortez, the guy I was referring to earlier who makes three point shots, intercepts, and great at drawing out fouls from the opposing team, and that DLSU has a better overall free throw percentage and steals, I guess I can only be grateful Ateneo's team is well spread out. I mean two of its three-pointers were fouled out yet they managed to maintain their lead and win the game.

Oh yeah, I know now what buzzer beater means, which is also the new manga series by Slam Dunk's creator (forgot his name).

Anyway, spent the entire day at home, resting and reading Defenders of the Faith. I'm still not up to reading the other books I bought, including the one I'm reading now, The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant. Chanty also happened to be sending me text messages, asking how the game went, which is fair enough since I did the same two games ago. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home