Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Sometimes, life just surprises me. I manage to get by every single day.

Well, it's nice to know that I have friends out there. Even when I'm pesky with text messages, emails, and blogs, they still manage to tolerate me and reply. =)

Oh yeah, here's a funny interlude when I turned on my ICQ:

me: hihi ^^

Noelle: hello

Noelle: who's this?

me: charles...

Noelle: oh hi!

me: -.-

Noelle: you didn't say boo

What can I say? It's nice to know I've developed a "personality".

Oh yeah, sorry if I haven't been signing people's guestbooks. I guess I'm just not that type of person who fills in guestbooks, mainly because I never really got one and in the yesteryears of the Internet before cable modems and DSLs, accessing guestbooks took really long. ^^

P.S. Reading my European trade paperback of American Gods right now (don't worry Verne, I'm done reading Left Hand of Darkness) which has a story. I originally bought it from Powerbooks a few years ago when it was on sale. I put reading it on hiatus but a friend wanted to borrow it so I loaned it to her. Summer passes and I see her again. She exclaims that she dropped my copy in mud (eeek!) but managed to replace it with an exact copy. Unfortunately, the exact copy isn't exactly in mint condition and has a few dark spots on the outer rim of the pages. A few months pass and it's only now that I get to read the thing. I'm deliberating whether to buy myself a paperback copy or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home