Monday, September 09, 2002

It's raining and I just arrived from school. As usual, I need a holiday.

It only dawned on me now that I'm in real danger of failing my Theology class. I just lost 35% of my grade. You see our long exams constitute 35% of the final mark. I got a 1.75 for my first long exam. I got a 0 for the second (because it's an F). When you get their average, it's less than a one (which would make my grade D). Since it's less than a one, that's counted as a F or zero. Goodbye 35%!!!

Note passing has also begun. I mean during Philo, my seatmate was passing a note to his girlfriend so that they could communicate. For poetry, Peachy was sending notes to Cathy.

I'm haflway through Jose Rizal's Noli and our test is already on Thursday. Maybe I should read American Gods now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home