Monday, September 09, 2002

Ack! Farscape's cancelled!!!.

Oh yeah, my computer crashed because of reasons unknown to me. My power grid didn't blink but a power surge still isn't out of a question.

I want a new layout. I'm even thinking of taking up Arcina's offer of letting her host my blog and let her do the layout. Of course I'll end up with a yaoi layout but then again, most of the people who read this are females so they'll be pleased. *sweatdrop*

It's also strange how memory can play tricks on you. Right now I'm trying to recall if Erin's cousin, Daf, is the same Daphne I see at Sunday School. I mean I could be wrong but as I said, memory is tricky. The only reason I thought of that is because I saw Daphne's comment that she's leaving for the UK soon. The Daphne I know is leaving the country but I don't know where. Since her weblog isn't exactly full of private info, I really can't confirm (note to people who want to avoid stalkers: less info on your blog is better). I think the Daphne I know is also eighteen and she also has a lieu of ex-boyfriends (or at least suitors). I forgot her last name but I think it's also Lao, but since the Philippines is infested with a lot of Chinese, people of the same age and gender having the same first and last names is common (or at least not unlikely).

Not that I'm that desperate to know. I just hate not knowing. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home