Sunday, September 08, 2002

It's amazing what motivation can do to you. Finished reading Morgawyr. And it wasn't disappointing. Makes me realize that I'm more of a fantasy reader than a scifi one. I can stand reading consecutive titles of fantasy. I don't think I can say the same for SF. Or maybe it just needs getting used to.

Anyway, dad was complaning about mom during dinner. "Her family's always concerned about food... the trouble starts when it comes to eating."

Of course mom is also stupid and annoying. I told the family not to waste the battery of the cordless or else the entire phone line will be dead. Did they listen to me? No. Mom just had to use the cordless and babble on to her friend, gossiping that she hates this girl who behaves like this and that. What a hypocrite. Mom behaves like that girl she's complaning about. That aside, she was on the cordless despite the fact that the regular phone was beside her. In fact, she would probably have talked all night if the cordless didn't die on her. And then she comes to me asking why all the phone lines are dead.

"I've told you before and I'll tell it to you again: if the cordless' battery dies, all the phone lines die."

Oh yeah, now I have to write a poem for poetry class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home