Monday, September 30, 2002

Sleepy. That's what I felt waking up at 8 am since I did sleep at 1:30 am. What was I doing during the evening? Rewriting our Theo paper.

It's a good thing I finished writing our Theo paper last night. Fr. Dacanay was angry since eleven students were absent from class today. He gave a surprise quiz worth three quizzes.

Question #1: What is the date today?

Question #2: What is the day today?

Question #3: Who won yesterday's game?

After Theo, I went to CCHQ to buy Tchan's Slam Dunk artbook. Ooops, my mistake. It doesn't cost P2300. It's only P1850. ^^ And they already ordered the Backgammon artbook although who knows when it'll arrive.

Speaking of shipments, CCHQ's shipments got lost somewhere in Canada because the UPS abroad installed a new computer system and it's far from perfect. The only stuff that they got was the American manga like Chobits #3 and Initial D #3 and their freebie magazines. And Previews. Let's not forget Previews. But for the single issues, alas, they will hopefully arrive next week.

Of course when I came back to school for Philosophy class, saw some of my classmates headed for the opposite direction. Apparently, our teacher didn't show up for his earlier classes so we headed for the Philo department to ask. We ran into him and he said that there won't be class today. He then asked me what we were doing there. I told him we were going to ask if there's class today. He then told me he's headed for the German embassy.

After killing one hour by pestering Jamie, Digi, and Elbert, I find out that my 3 hour poetry class is cancelled. Krip came in his van with what is presumably his son inside. He then told me not to miss next meeting and posted a sign that there won't be classes today. Great, I now had to find a ride home.

Fortunately, the driver was already there but I ran into Ela, Izza, and Rain, who are looking for tickets on Saturday's UAAP finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home