Thursday, September 26, 2002

Began the day by cramming my nonfiction. >.< Not exactly the best way to start the morning but you know me.

I was in Katipunan by 11:30 am although my classes start at 4:30 pm. Had to meet up with Daimira at 12:15 and since I was early, I stayed at CCHQ to see what was new. At the door was a sign scribbled on paper via pental pen: X manga and Yami no Matsuei set... restocked. Still no X#18 though.

Khristine also gave me a postcard from the Sandman postcard set despite my vehement protests. There's also posters of After Eden now available and on display. Gosh, Adarna books is going all the way with their Anino publishing line as After Eden even has mugs for sale.

Finally met Daimira. Met her at the FBR lobby while talking with her on the mobile phone. Her voice on the phone is so different in real life, aside from the fact that she's shy and the silent type. We were basically just staring at each other during lunch. Of course that was before I dragged her to Anima Anime and CCHQ where she went on a shopping spree. =P

Had to meet up with Cyril at 1:30 pm so I left CCHQ at around 1 pm despite me wanting to look at the pretty Miriam students. =P

Of course sadistic Cyril gave us 5 5th-level rogues to beat up on us 4 3rd-level characters. We weren't totally creamed. Me and Lloyd fended them off for three or four rounds after Elvin's character died. Lloyd's Paladin managed to kill one of the suckers before he went down. Yaiba was just plain useless, throwing magic missiles at an insolated foe. =P

I was planning to treat out Elvin, Cyril, Yaiba and Lloyd but the last two had class at 3 pm. When the game ended, Elvin and Cyril went with me. The plan was Red Ribbon but they were too lazy to walk so I settled for the uber-expensive Pancake House (hindi nahihiya ang mga taong ito eh). Of course Marcel tagged along and went with us despite me NOT INVITING him. Never mind the fact that he's celebrating his birthday this Saturday and he's asking people to bring beer since his mom doesn't allow them in the house.

Oh yeah, I borrowed Elvin's Warlord deck and ended up playing an elf deck full of rogues and ranged attackers. It went against Elvin's fine-tuned deck of ballistas and spellcasters. I lost a lot of times before I finally manged to win. And then, I realized I was late for class.

It was a dash from Pancake House to the CTC building in Ateneo. I managed to get there only ten minutes late and started reviewing each other's stories. Of course it also happened that we were dismissed early, an hour and a half to be exact. When I left the room, I saw students hanging around in SEC watching the basketball game between Ateneo and DLSU. Even the org rooms had TV sets as people brought them to watch the game.

I got home at around 6:30, just when the game ended. Ateneo won the game by two points. Of course the strangest thing is that the scoreboard was the same as the battle with Ateneo and UE last week: 72-70. But as I said before, today's game isn't the pivotal one. It's the one on Sunday (my mistake, I previously wrote that it was going to be held on Saturday). I'm sure people are now desperate for tickets, with the school rivalry and all.

Of course now, my ISP is acting up strangely and I come home to zero mail (except for SPAM). Something must be wrong. I don't think I can even email, much less blog.

@sols at Mindgate...If there's anyone who sent me an email in the past 24 hours, please resend them. It's a good thing I'm not expecting an important email (like from my crush... as if she's going to email me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home