Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Lethargy hit me. Spend most of the morning sleeping (as can be seen with my morning post) and spent most of the afternoon sleeping as well. My view on sleeping is like Arcina's. I feel it's a waste of time. Not that I don't enjoy sleeping but given the choice whether to sleep or do something "productive", I'd rather choose the latter unless my body forces me to do the former.

Somehow though, I managed to wake up in the afternoon and head to "the malls" to look for a new book to give as a gift and look for Mindtrap as well. I breezed through Glorietta, Megamall, and Robinsons to no avail. Oh well, at least I have money. =P

I was supposed to meet Krizelle (Dice) at Jolibee in Robinsons at 6 pm. Of course it so happens that there are three Jolibee branches in Robinsons: one on the fourth floor and two on the ground floor. After twenty minutes of going back and forth, finally found where she was.

She was waiting for Dominic (yes, Mao the cosplayer who a couple of girls either love or loathe) since she had to give him something. And then we went around to look for a place to eat since Dice wanted somewhere quiet and had rice.

Krizelle has way too many suitors for her own good. I guess that's all I'm going to say.

Strangely enough, I don't feel like writing today, mainly because of my lethargy and my cold. And I still haven't replied to a couple of emails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home