Friday, September 27, 2002

Fate has been conspiring against me. Yup, I don't have Internet access again and my ISP is down for the second evening. Ummm, if you've sent me any email, wait for a few hours and resend it to me. I'm at Area 51 right now using their Internet service just to update my blog (and check up on everyone else's blog).

Yes, Jobert, I obviously can't post right now for obvious reasons. Sorry I can't participate right now in the Play-by-Email. My ISP probably doesn't like you as things like these happen just when I'm in the mood to play.

Today was dentist day. My consolation is that my orthodontist didn't hit any vital parts. At least eating isn't a problem as it was two weeks ago.

Khristine was in a bad mood today. Didn't share though. I told her speaking out her problems is therapeutic. Oh well, different people cope in different ways.

Oh yeah, there's one thing less to buy in CCHQ: the Blade of the Immortal postcard set. Someone else bought it for his birthday. Spekaing of birthdays, there was a girl who also entered the shop and bought a couple of comics like Watchmen and Arnold Arre's After Eden. And the usual Miriam students dropped by to celebrate the birthday of one of their friends. Yes, September is spending week. Oh yeah, John was also finally able to get the Slam Dunk Artbook he's been saving for the past month. Perhaps the must-see art there is Lukawa and Hanamichi slapping each other's hand (seen in the last tankobon as they scored two points for the team).

Speaking of Slam Dunk, our Philo teacher promised to give us a bonus quiz on Monday about the past lesson if Ateneo wins this game on Sunday. If not, it's a pre-lectio quiz.

Of course on my way back to school, I was ambushed by a friend who needed to perform a test on me for their psychology subject. Unfortunately, I was busy. I was actually going to meet someone for her psychology class as well. I actually filled out a long form and the test isn't over yet. Oh well. Did I mention the test is for abnormal psychology?

Mr. Buloang: Freedom just isn't the exercise of choosing McDonalds or Jolibee... or your course *points at Charles* What's your course Charles?

Charles: Creative Writing

Mr. Buloang: Creative Writing is your course?!

FYI, most people think I'm in Management Engineering at first glance. I don't think Mr. Bulaong thought I was in ME but I'm sure he was surprised when he found out my course was Creative Writing.

Of course getting home proved to be a problem as two of my possible carpools are staying over at school. Ended up going to CCHQ to find someone I could hitch with. Viola! Enzo was there so I asked him if I could hitch even though he didn't know what time he was going home.

Ended up at Jeremy's apartment as Enzo wanted to watch the Vampire Hunter D movie courtesy of Jeremy's DVD player. An hour and a half later, he called for the driver to pick him up. And then Jeremy's roommate enters. It's a girl! I forgot her name but we talked. She's taking her MA in Filipino Literature. Anyway, treated them out to dinner at KFC before getting home at 8 pm. Drat, I missed Saiyuki and Zoids. And then finding out that my ISP is down also hurts.

Scythe: Do you know where I can get a copy of Neuromancer aside from online? Or if you have one I could buy?

Charles: I'll give you mine.

Scythe: Let me pay for it.

Charles: I bought it for P25.00 ($0.50)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home