Thursday, September 12, 2002

No flames so far. I guess that's good. ^^

Anyway, my left leg is aching. Must have strained a muscle or something. I guess that means no excessive (i.e. taking a one and a half hour walk home) walking for me.

Oh yeah, had to choose the restaurant where I was going to eat with Ela and Izza. Had to play maalis-alis (I don't know the english term but it's where people touch each other's hands and when someone say's go, each one shows either their palm or the back of their hand... the one who's different is the "it") and since I don't have the hive-mentality that most girls seems to have, I was the one who lost and had to choose. Apparently, I chose right as Ela had a craving for tempura and we were headed for Kamerori.

Girls will baffle me.

Me: Is it important for the guy to be taller than the girl?

Ela: Yes.

Me: Why?

Ela: Because it makes them feel more secure.

Me: But you're the independent and strong willed person.

Ela: Yeah but there are times when I want to feel secure and be comforted. I mean if a guy asks where I've been, I'd like to smack him but sometimes, I want to be comforted.

Me: Ela, you're the evasive type. How will we guys ever know?

Of course that's on the simple side of things. You can just imagine the relationship I have with my crush, who's the independent and silent type. At times, I know her. At other times, I don't. Flabbergast!

Also didn't get to treat out Joy and PJ. PJ forgot about it and she had promised a commitment to her org. Joy declined since she didn't have PJ to tag along with. Ah, the trivialties of life. I wonder what surprises tomorrow has in store (mark my words, it's going to rain tomorrow).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home