Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Bart: You should be careful. There's an intestinal flu going around.

Me: Too late. Caught it yesterday.

In light of yesterday's digestional problems, I'm pretty much okay by now... when it comes to digestion. I caught a cold, which is natural for me. That's what handkerchiefs are for. Except the hankie has been overworked. It's so wet that the pocket I put it in is soaking like squished fruit. And my eyes are so itchy that I can barely keep them open.

Yes, you saw this coming. I need a holiday. >.<

Oh yeah, missed Saiyuki because I was dozing off. Oh well, I guess that's what early morning replays are for.

And I did meet this cute girl form Theology class. Her name is Pia and she's from AB Psych. Still, I couldn't help but feel being manipulated. When she came up the stairs, she had these two lemon squares which she bought from the org that's below us. She then advertises that they're really good. Uh huh. But you haven't eaten them yet, so how can you say they taste good? Aside from that, she has a nice and cheery personality. ^^

I should be happy tomorrow's Thursday. I'll be treating out Ela and Izza as well as PJ and Joy. No Steph though. *sigh* I don't think my wishes come true. At least I'll be treating out Rin on Friday and some OAV peeps (supposedly) on Saturday. *pokes Daimira when she's available*

And yes, I should get a comments section one of these days. For most web logs, the initial post tells only half the story. Feedback covers the other part. But since I'm too lazy right now to get one, unless someone volunteers to get me one (or know where I can get one), I'm stuck with this until the semester ends (which is in five weeks). Hopefully by then I'll have a new layout, among other things. ^^ I hope Arcina's serious in her offer to host me. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home