Monday, September 16, 2002

Finally got a 4 (equivalent of an A) in one of Fr. Dacanay's quizzes yesterday. I never thought it would happen but hey, I managed it. Too bad quizzes only count for 15%. Still have to make up for the lost 35% percent.

And I was hanging out at Caleb, Noelle, and Christine's table when Christine suddenly asked me about a certain Wesley Soong from my alma matter. To put it bluntly, he's a jerk, a bully, and a drop out. Of course I'm not getting any complaints from his girlfriend so he might have changed. Or perhaps he just acts differently with girls. So to be fair to him, I tell Christine that he acts differently with girls so she has nothing to fear. Besides, Christine is in good relations with Wesley's girlfriend so...

Ack! Was going to get Erin Gravitation #2 and actually had it on reserve from CCHQ but apparently, she dropped by the shop last Saturday and got herself one.

Speaking of people I cannot contact, Athene's phone is always busy. And while I can call up her landline, most likely she's at work. That's what happens when you're in the night shift for customer service. >.< Anyone know how I can get in touch with her? Still need to treat her out. And she has the Arislan manga #1 I'm getting for Steph.

It's probably only in my situation where my father is bribing me to take driving lessons. To make a long story short, I got driving lessons three years ago, dad didn't allow me to practice, license got expired. Learned to commute and have been hitching rides, walking home, and commuting the distance ever since. Now he's offering me half a million pesos in my bank account (whose account number I do not know, by the way) and the old car (or he could buy me a new car and no more additional funds in the bank account) if I *cough* *cough* "learn" to drive. And since he doesn't trust me as usual, he's offering me the automatic even though I was trained to drive manual. I even remember my lessons where I was driving these strange Hyundai models that needed your foot on the clutch when you turned the ignition on.

And then I remember the episodes of Initial D. Only the Philippines, America, and probably Hong Kong that has the steering wheel on the left side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home