Monday, September 16, 2002

So many things to reply, so little time... it's a good thing my class is at 1:30 pm. =P
First off, here's an essay by China Mieville on what's wrong with fantasy today

And as Gaiman wrote in his journal, the beauty of linking is that I don't have to agree with everything he says.

And I think Mia would enjoy this, a review of Gaiman's Coraline by Pullman. Yes, I got these links for Gaiman's blog but since I doubt if people actually visit my links...

And I didn't really think anyone would pull off a crime taken straight out from American Gods (or as Gaiman said it, from the book Scam School or any other possible sources on scams).

And since it's not too late to post this, might as well advertise:

BOOK FLEA @ the Filipinas Heritage Library!

September 18 and 19, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Rare titles, sci-fi novels, popular fiction, historical & teen romances, and magazines available at P5 to P30. Everything must go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home