Saturday, August 10, 2002

"We take care of our own." That's what Adrian told me as we were talking at Greenbelt 2. It had been fine my first time to visit the place and I was there with Mars, my GM, to see the Aegis gaming group which usually hangs out there every weekend. Of course it was nearing 10 pm and I wanted to stay longer. I couldn't do that though since the MRT closes at 10 pm. I asked him if there was anyone I could carpool home with.

It was a good thing I was in a car. It started raining like hell. Before heading for EDSA, we headed for Rocco's house to get some stuff from him. Of course, it so happened that we didn't know Rocco's address. It was awkward when we encountered the guard to the village as he was asking us the street and the number of the house.

When we finally came to EDSA, lo and behold! Heavy traffic to the extreme. Not only were the streets flooded but the cars were barely moving. It's a good thing I was riding a 4x4. We were nearly two hours on the road as I finally got home at 12:30 pm.

Spent the early part of the day going to Pasig to meet up with the guys for our regular D&D game. We were supposed to meet at 9 am. As usual for any RPG game, people were late. The game started at around 10:30 pm and ended at around 2 pm. Some of us then headed for Megamall but decided to have lunch at the Podium instead. It was a hearty meal costing me quite a lot. Of course, I could never resist dropping by Ink and Stone to look at their SF/F collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home