Saturday, May 04, 2002

It's a nice thing to know that in life, there are some things you just don't forget: your birthday, your name, your website...


After more than a month of not updating my website, I'm obviously back again. What can I say, I've been quite busy. I've been catching up on my reading, twiddling with Flash, trying to set up a campaign, and most of all, playing Warcraft 3.


I got a new computer yesterday and it's so cool! It cost me 70k but it's well worth it. It's a Pentium 4 with a 2 Ghz processor, 256 MB of Ram, a 64 MB video card, and a DVD-ROM. I'll never get my wish though of obtaining a 17 inch monitor as the shop was out of stock. Oh yeah, it's also an IBM branded computer. Not much programs though which is why I miss my old comp. There's also the fact that all my emails since 1999 are in the old computer. *sigh*


Guess what, when you don't have a good word processor available, that's when you're itching to write. Oh yeah, I'm also downloading some programs I need for my empty computer, which is why I'm currently logged on and updating the site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A KID,wedding dresses returning without wedding dresses protection wedding dresses from the pasture,wedding dresses was pursued by a Wolf. wedding dresses Seeing he could not escape, he turned round, and wedding dresses said:I know,friend Wolf,wedding dress designers that I must be your prey,wedding dress designers but before wedding dress designers I die I would ask of wedding dress designers you one favor fast wow gold you wll play me a tune world of warcraft gold to which I may dance." The Wolf complied, and while he was piping and the Kid was dancing,wedding dresses some hounds hearing the sound ran up and began chasing the Wolf. flyff penya Turning to the Kid, he said, "It is just what I deserve; for I, who am only a butcher,should not have turned piper to please you."In time of dire need,last chaos gold clever thinking is keyor aion gold Outwit your enemy to save your skin.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home