Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Another day passes by and I still fail to work on my piling assignments. I went home early today since I didn't have PE nor fiction class. I planned on doing my psychology project but alas, I was mesmerized by Final Fantasy 6.

I was able to arrive home by lunch time and until 5 p.m., I was on the computer, playing with the emulator game. There are several other things I could have done today. My psychology project for one. Another would have been having a haircut since there's an inspection on Saturday for my ROTC. I could also have had the computer's CD-ROM fixed but I opted not to since I'm going to need it for the entire week. Still, what's done is done. There's no point for me dwelling on the past.

Speaking of the past, I'm still feeling the effects of last Sunday's "fun run". My ribs are aching in addition to my thighs. I can't laugh that much since it hurts as well as getting up in the morning. And to think that I still have a sparring exam on Thursday.

I'm starting to miss Steph more and more. I see her in my dreams and I spend most of my waking moments deliberating what I could do to please her. I'm starting to think that there's now something that I could possibly regret. I didn't see her today and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home