Tuesday, February 12, 2002

I went on a shopping splurge today. My eyes popped out when I saw several Dune books for P135.00 at Book Sale... and they were in mint condition!!! Heck, they were even in better condition that my own books at home. What? Think? Buy buy buy!!!

Along with the Dune books I also bought Starship Troopers. It's thinner than I thought... Tomorrow I'm off to buy that Draem Hunters book that something constantly happens to it (like nearly getting burned in a fire...)

I finally talked to Steph today. Yey! Somehow, that all makes up for my failed midterm exam in Economics. Too bad I missed seeing Bev today since I had class. Interestingly, she went along with Joanne. Damn. Oh well, there's always next time.

Danton finally gave comments on my story. Yes, I can finally edit it. Buwahahahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home