Friday, February 22, 2002

I hate my parents, my mother most of all. For the past two days, she's been ordering me around, as usual. Mary wanted me to search the Internet for her VISA forms. When I couldn't find it, she ordered me to look again. The problem with some people is that they think the computer is some magic box that fulfills their every desire. Nothing could be farther from the truth. If computers did what we wished them to do, then companies such as Microsoft didn't have to exist anymore.

The Internet is misjudged. People think all the answers lie in there. If you have a question, the answer might probably lurk somewhere on the web. The problem is finding it. There's actually too much information posted that it causes problems. Type in one subject and a million responses appear. Which is the one you're looking for? Finding what you're looking for on the Internet is like searching for the proverbial "needle in a haystack". Sure it's there. I just wonder how long it'll take you to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home