Thursday, January 17, 2002

Looks like I've lost my rhythm. I just got home and I don't foresee myself waking up later this evening. Or waking up vey very early tomorrow. Oh well.

Nothing much interesting to say about today. I did find out that the owner of the new comic shop at the FBR building belongs to the sister of my former history teacher, Karl Cheng Chua. How strange that when I was asked by Ayee and Claudette if I knew any history teacher who had a last name of Chua, I told them the only teacher I knew was Cheng Chua. And it looks like he was the person they were pertaining to regarding the ownership of the shop.

I only have two classes tomorrow: Sci10 and Jap1. I'm really tempted to cut... but I won't. The bad thing is I have to wait for Jobert since he has a Math exam so the earliest I'll be getting home is 8+ pm. At least I could always hang out with Anima Anime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home