Monday, January 14, 2002

Maybe I was wrong in my previous post. What's the difference between the artist and the writer? They both apply their skills to describe a scene or image, utilizing all the resources given to them. Of course I still won't get into Warhammer. I just don't have the money. ^^

I got a gift today... from Lea! She gave me a Saruman figure from Lord of the Rings. Someone actually gave me something. ^^

One and a half week has passed and I still haven't changed my sleeping habits. In fact, I just woke up and I'll probably be up until 12. Of course I'll be needing those waking hours since I still haven't been able to finish my story for fiction class. It'll be well worth it though.

My miniature figures for today's D&D game worked. I'll need more variety though so I can identify which is which. Maybe I should save up for the Fellowship of the Ring package...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home