Sunday, January 13, 2002

Looks like my week is starting anew so I'd better start things right. Amazingly, I've managed to finish my assignment for Jap 1 as well as writing half of my story for fiction. Even my D&D campaign is prepared as I've made the statistics for some of my villains as well as providing figures for them.

Actually, my players should really appreciate what I'm doing. I spent nearly a thousand bucks on the figures for tomorrow's game. I'm sending them vampiric orcs as well as a vampire and a blackguard so I bought Games Workshop's Lord of the Rings miniatures. It's a good thing I opened it at Hobby Cafe. It was then I realized I didn't have the materials to assemble them such as tweezers and glue. It's a good thing Paul and Jun (and Garrick) were there to help out. Now if only I knew how to paint...

The bad thing about getting into Warhammer and its ilk is that I have to spend a fortune on materials such as glue, tweezers, and most importantly, the paint. It's not only a financial problem. It also involves lots of free time, which I don't have. It's either the BLOG or Warhammer. Guess what's more feasible for me? Besides, I'm a writer, not an artist. =)

While reading through other people's BLOGs (apparently, Benj refuses to answer my question as to why he didn't tell me before that he has been courting a girl for five yearas now), I realized something Survivor: Africa and Lord of the Rings has in common. They both have men which girls simply adore! Ela told me last Friday that Ethan was a guy that many girls liked among the contestants of Survivor. I agreed but I didn't think it was to the point of Legolas-like status. After reading the BLOGs of several people, well, it is true. Oh well, how fun life can be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home