Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Welcome to another part of my eccentric life. So what do we have up for today?

For one thing, I spent P150.00 on photocopying my story for fiction class. It's a good thing I went to Copylandia. It cost me 60 cents per page.

Of course a weird thing happened during that time. Some Miriam freshmen entered the place and one of them probably dared their classmate to approach and talk to me. A Miriam student suddenly came up to me and asked if I was having something photocopied. I said yes and resumed reading the book that I had brought along. She then continued on, asking what I was having photocopied. I told her it was for my fiction class since my course was Creative Writing. She was shocked. She asked me what year I was in. I told her I was a sophomore. She then shouted to her friends at the opposite end of the room that she finally talked to me and that I was older than them. She mistook me for a high school Atenean. -.-

Of course it was obvious that all that was merely a dare or something similar. For one thing, she never introduced herself. For another, she didn't even ask my name. She just went up and talked to me. Which was probably why I was impassive the whole time.

I wonder though what would have happened if I started to freak them out, saying that I was a stalker and all that. I'd love to see the expression on their faces. Then again, I'm not a mean person. I'm shy most of the time. Besides, it's just not worth the effort. Not even if someone dared me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home