Wednesday, January 16, 2002

I just got home because our D&D game started late (hence ending late as well), there were lots of guards patrolling the streets, and my carpool had to drive Elvin home. This isn't the best of days.

I managed to drop by Anima Anime today and Bernie was there by the store. I discovered that there's a soon-to-open manga shop on the third floor of the FBR building and by the looks of, it's pretty cool. The only question now is how much it's all going to cost.

I also managed to give Kara her belated Christmas present. I never knew Slytherin would prove to be so popular.

In other news, I had some varied encounters with the Philosophy block. First, I gave Joy (and Lea) a pack of Aji Ichiban (means "first taste") marshmallows. Second, I went to their bench an hour later where I met up again with Joy and the rest of her block. I planned on buying Camillo a Fellowship of the Ring book except National Bookstore in Katipunan was out of stock. I managed to say a few words with Mz (I actually keep on forgetting her name) regarding LotR. Lastly, I saw Peachy in the afternoon who was suffering from food poisoning. Don't worry, she's already recovered. Who would have thought though.

Did I mention that I came to Japanese class without knowing we had a quiz? Apparently, my former history teacher also came to class (an hour later)without knowing that they were also having a quiz.

Right now, I'm wondering if classes will be suspended because of the anticipated rally. I don't really watch the news so I don't even know what the rally is all about. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home