Monday, August 29, 2005

[Blog Entry] Neo-Spam

Neo Spam

As much as I love the Internet, people have managed to abuse it. When personal computers became available to the public, computer viruses soon appeared. When Windows XP was shipped, we had the Blaster and Sasser Worm. When people started using email, we had SPAM.

Of course nowadays, I don’t just get SPAM in my inbox. I get it on my blog, on my comments section, and if I had a tag-board, probably there too. It’s bad enough I get telemarketing calls in the office, but honestly, a blog is a private thing (i.e. more often than not, if you don’t know the person in the first place, you probably won’t be reading his/her blog).

Honestly, SPAM is something I’ll only wish on my worst enemy. Or those who have problems with erections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home