Sunday, August 21, 2005

[Blog Entry] Where Has My Weekend Gone?

Where Has My Weekend Gone?

Left for Subic Saturday morning, and didn’t get home until Sunday evening. After a few hours of sleep, guess what, it’s Monday already. Unfortunately, much work still needs to be done, whether it’s in the office, with my writing, or my reading.

The company had lots of surprises, and I even found moments when I enjoyed myself. But alas, much of the work I do is confidential (I’m secretly an undercover spy who’s cover identity is that of an editorial assistant), which is why you don’t see me blogging much about work aside from vague and general statements (and why I often describe work as “stressful” and nothing more than that).

I honestly wish I could write more, but my guerilla-writing time is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home