Wednesday, June 22, 2005

[Blog Entry] Surreal

Surreal

On my way home, I stopped by Robinsons Galleria to buy some food. Which was probably a grave mistake. As soon as I left the mall, I saw the dark clouds gathering. “It’s gonna rain,” I thought. Unfortunately for me, I was horribly correct.

Just a minute after departing the mall, I started hearing rain drops. I wasn’t getting wet. But apparently, the people behind me were. So I immediately ran, futilely trying to avoid the rain. I obviously failed and soon got caught up in the storm. And it was a strong storm. Despite my jacket and umbrella, I was drenched.

I eventually reached home. But it wasn’t the haven I expected. There was a power failure that lasted for something like four hours. The lights just came back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home