Wednesday, June 08, 2005

[Blog Entry] Tension, Current Wish, Almost Six Months

Tension

Getting a bit overloaded with work, specifically the photo shoots. I mean what happens when one of the models you’re getting backs out at the last minute? And the arrangement with the company you’re pulling out clothes for doesn’t go as planned? And you only have one day to shoot the talent: it’s a do or die scenario.

Hopefully things will work out. God will provide, but I got to do the leg work.

Current Wish

I missed putting some money into my savings account last month. Right now, I just have one wish. It’s not even an unrealistic wish. I’m not asking for a million dollars or anything. I just wish that people would pay their debts, whether they’re a few months or a few week’s overdue. It’s not like I don’t have debts of my own and I do make an effort to pay them on time (and I do). I’m not asking for much, am I?

Almost Six Months

I’ve been working for nearly half a year. Is it due to skill or talent? Not really. After being traumatized by my short stint as a call center agent (which a part of me actually misses), I’ve resigned myself that anything else is better than that. And in this case, it’s not like I have anywhere else to go. And my work does have its perks. Although more often than not, I feel I’m undeserving of the position I’m in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home