Sunday, October 10, 2004

Zzzzz

I've been asleep most of the day. It seems that the medication I was given was pretty effective.

Mister Donut without Donuts

A few years ago, I did blog about going to a Mister Donut shop and they didn't have any donuts. Yesterday, my friend was working for a certain gas company and they didn't have gas. The reason? The recent earthquake had damaged the pipes so their company didn't have gas to sell to their customers.

Of course I doubt it if this will be the last paradox we'll see in the year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i was at a kfc once where they ran out of chicken. it was last christmas and they had only one order of chicken strips left. as in not even the gogo thingy or fries. the people were lined up and pissed off.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home