Friday, October 08, 2004

Zombie

Right now there's really a lot that's wrong with me, most notable of which is a lack of sleep. I mean for the past few days, the longest sleep I've had so far has lasted two hours, with the shortest one as quick as thirty minutes. It's now the second day and I've probably had a total of three hours of sleep. Of course I can only be thankful that I'm not any less energetic for the lack of sleep.

So I guess it's going to be official. I'm not human. I don't need food, drink, and apparently sleep to continue on living. I wonder what else I don't need to subsist on?

On a side note, there's got to be something better on TV at 4 am in the morning.

Earthquake

This time, I was wide awake when the earthquake happened. I was actually at the computer and felt the earth tremble. It's a good thing it didn't disrupt the flow of electricity. Suffice to say, I didn't panic, and knew the earthquake for what it was. And despite my room being a mess, it's all perfectly balanced that nothing fell when the incident happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

earthquake when you are blogging. hmm. maybe it's a sign. :D

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home