Sunday, January 11, 2004

Thinking is All I Can Do

Because at the moment, there's a build-up of phlegm in my throat (which happens every now and then) so speaking isn't one of my strongest skills right now.

Of course me being be, I'm cramming my homework for Pol. Sci. in which, among other things, I have to come up with a plan to build a stronger sense of nation.

In other news, I'm selling tickets to my department's play on Jan. 21 for P80 each. I doubt if any Pinoy Otaku people are still reading my blog (because most of them have abandoned their own web logs and I haven't heard from them since *hint* *hint*) but if they are, I really encourage them to watch the play, if only to see Mia in black leather and smoking a cigarette.

1 Comments:

Blogger NIHARIKA DAS said...

This article has a whole lot of information and proper way of explaining the content.training for devops

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home