Monday, January 05, 2004

First Day of Class

Started the day with Sacha greeting me with a wave and then later by telling them there's an automatic mechanical pencil.

It's also not everyday that I get to see Scott McCloud's comic strips used as an example in a Philosophy group report on Immanuel Kant.

Got a low grade on my Theology exam, but there's a God smiling on me since I got an extension on the Pol. Sci. paper.

It's also on the same day that I found out my latest version of The Librarian got junked but my other, less revised fiction, Gemini, got into our anthology (which until now really baffles me... I expected The Librarian to get in or both The Librarian and Gemini to get rejected). Of course come fiction class courtesy of Krip Yuson, The Librarian suddenly gets taken up with a more favorable concensus.

On a side note, apparently, for Aristotle (the philosopher), democracy is a bad thing since it's the good of many rather than the good of all (whatever happened to the minorities!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home