Friday, January 02, 2004

Linkies

Here's some last-minute links that popped up before the end of last year:

For the book fan, here's a column about how book awards might affect us readers. The link popped up in Gaiman's blog but the site is actually a place I regularly visit for my author interviews (to Vern and Daimira, you might want to hear Goodkind ramble on in person).

For you RPG gamers, Sean K. Reynolds has a breakdown of RPG players, which is informative (guess what end of the spectrum I belong?).

Comic fans can enjoy this link on the best comic book covers for 2003. I'm sure there'll be discussion with what you like and don't like. (Watch out for the high bandwidth consumption!)

And here's an article on the effects of the Oscar for animated feature affected the industry, mainly chosen because I really want to put in an anime link and all of the good (and juicy) articles on anime that I know of are either 1) old, 2) defunct (which means they're not in circulation anymore), or 3) not really that good (which means I'm settling for something related but worth something).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home