Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Hypocrisy!

My mother, a woman in denial, is by her nature a contradiction.

Celebrated my brother's birthday at a Spanish restaurant (parents were opting for Mandarin but my brother had a lot of sense and wading through the traffic of EDSA at rush hour just doesn't appeal to him) but it was their soft opening (hence a lot of things my parents were ordering weren't available... and they still complained).

Of course of the six of us, only my mother ate half of her food and rice. Yet with her plate still semi-full, she suddenly asks for dessert.

And when all was said and done, they gave my father a survey to fill out. Father declined by my mother grabbed it and told her it was impolite to not fill up the form. So she writes down her name and gender but didn't fill in the choosing portion of the form (where you rate the food, service, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home