Monday, September 08, 2003

The Unspectacular Life of Charles

Nope, nothing new. Just plain 'ol me carrying my typical heavy bag with the usual load of books.

Pretty girls abound, me waving hi, them going away...

...yup, pretty much like a normal day.

Yugi-Oh

It's on Cartoon Network, Mondays-Fridays, at 7:30 pm. The anime which I dub the "Collectible Card Game Anime".

Hey, if they're going to show a hobby-related anime, at least it's something I'm already into. =)

To MMORPG or to Pen & Paper RPG

Well, the Ragnarok Online convention is this Saturday, which is probably the only time I'll get to see my cute and lovely friends who are into anime.

Unfortunately, Saturday evening conflicts with my regular D&D group, and we couldn't game last weekend (but I did get to spend the time with the, uh, "Kestrel" people) because the few players I have had another game to attend the previous night (i.e. sleepover with lots of softdrinks).

Sure, the former comes only once a year (and they're selling porings!), but the latter is also a rare event as it is. I'll probably somehow do both, being at the convention in the afternoon, and gaming until early Sunday morning.

So how am I going to get any writing done with all this? (At least lately, I've found the time to read.)

Bookstore

Me being the pusher that I am, I'll probably introduce (i.e. corrupt) Vin with these newly "discovered" bookstores which I've never been to:

Booktopia: Eastwood, 634-6544

National P.O.B. (Previously Owned Books) - Quezon Ave., inside Crossings dept. store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home