Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Writing

Amazing. I've been writing again. And none too soon too since by July, me and the rest of my Creative Writing block (all nine of us) will begin the motions of publishing a book, which should be released before we graduate (great... no thesis but we have to come out with a publication).

And well, I'm in the motions of revising (revise! revise! revise!) "The Librarian" as it's in its fourth draft now (which is actually quite a lot for me since I usually only work with two or three drafts at most).

It's also one of my fiction that I can say "Oh my God... it has a glimmer of hope!" since well, my fiction is horrible as well as needing polishing. A lot of polishing. The only thing that that's worthwhile reading that I've written are my feature articles, and my hybrid essay/nonfiction.

Cute Girls in Class

Well, I was just surprised today that two of the cutest girls in my class (one whose name I don't know, but I'm happy to know she knows mine) had the initiative to pay attention and talk to me. =)

Of course by next week, we should have read Midnight's Children by Salmon Rushdie, as well as written our paper (8 pages minimum) and ready for the finals. *sigh*

The Return

Well, Carlos has finally returned from his vacation in the US. And he got me the books I asked him to buy me. Unfortunately, these are books that are going to someone else (to cute girls, no less) so whatever's in my bookshelf today will stay the same several months from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home