Friday, May 02, 2003

Wear and Tear

I tend to ruin my bags and shoes quickly. On the average, it takes one year before things start falling apart. I remember because each school year, I come to class with a new school bag. Other people can boast that they've used the same bag for x number of years. I can't.

On a side note, I now have a new bag since the last one's strap snapped. What I like about my new bag is it has lots of pockets. You can never have too much of those.

Delivery Boy

And it's a good thing too that I have a new bag since today, I've been acting delivery boy, dragging Comicol's publication for free comic book day. They'll be available tomorrow at CCHQ and at Comic Quest. There's only thirty copies circulating so...

Feature Creep

Did I get that right Dean? Anyway, it's the term for "features" that aren't in the original contract but the employer asks anyway and the employee agrees to do. Of course too much of asking "could you add this" and "could you add that" eventually add up to a pile of modifications that might differ from the original product written on the contract.

Now if only someone wrote us a contract to begin with...

"Labor Day" Booksale

Oh wow. From May 1-4, Powerbooks and ADB/Ink and Stone will be having a sale.

Choking

Aside from the book sales, a lot of malls have their own sales. It looks like people are braving the streets despite SARS.

And I won't be needing SARS to kill me, since there's a party at home (dad's birthday celebration) and my room is acquiring a smell from the smoke and the beer.

I wanna go out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home