Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Fangirls

Ack. I'm not expecting this. Anyway, my sister is currently celebrating her birthday party at the garden and I can hear them from my room. One of the things I'm hearing them rant about is Meteor Garden. I don't know. I guess it just surprises me that my sister's friends uses the words "live-action", "hana yori dango", and "meteor garden" in the same sentence. The next thing you know, I'll be seeing them in the anime convention...

On a side note, I need to confirm when they're actually showing Meteor Garden. I was checking ABS-CBN's schedule and so far, it isn't there. My sisters friends are saying that it's going to show on May 20 or something (beleive me, eavesdropping from my room isn't my idea of stalking since they're making too much noise!).

To digress again, the Lifestyle Network stole Fushigi Yuugi's ending song for one of their ads of the month.

Ack. I think I hear the girls talking about "yaoi"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home