Monday, April 28, 2003

Things I forgot to Add

Any bag I own usually lasts for a maximum of one year or so. My usual bag bit it last Saturday. As I was walking home, it gave in to the weight and one of the straps snapped, just like that. Of course this was when I left Elbert, and I still had to trek Makati to meet with two brothers. Had to improvise but it put a strain on my right arm.

Also, during the cosplay, there was a tragedy. During the group cosplay catwalk, one of the Angel Sanctuary characters tipped over and sprained her leg in the process. It doesn't help that people started crowding around her (I don't know why people are drawn over to disaster... if a person fainted, they'd probably surround that person and deprive him/her of air). The bouncer had to carry her off and her fellow cosplayers were later updated about the situation.

And of course, an update on the K-Zone anime con. I heard that there were lots of kids that attended, and it was full of Beyblades and the like. Looks like it succeeded in its target audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home