Wednesday, May 28, 2003

The Good

Apparently, it is possible to cram an eight page paper in less than four hours.

Waking up at around 7:30 am, amidst taking a bath, eating breakfast, and catching the Mavericks vs Spurs game, I finished typing my paper by 12:15 pm. All without the benefit of Internet sources since my ISP goes haywire (and all I can do at best is check email) when it rains (or any natural disaster for that matter).

The Bad

So I brave the storm to return the (still-wet) books I borrowed from the library. Of course when I get there, I find a sign that says "closed at 12 pm". Great. I went all the way to Katipunan and risked my health for that.

The only high point in going to Ateneo was in stalking Tiu, who had a haircut and was wearing shorts and slippers. She was talking with her classmates, one of which whose name I forgot (since I am ever so horrible when it comes to names, dates, and anything else that involves identification) but I remember loaning her materials for her term paper on anime in first year (I actually helped three of them, one was a guy whose name I also forgot and haven't seen recently, the other girl being Daisy whose name I remember because Philip kept on talking about her during ROTC).

The Ugly

Well, didn't see any naked men on the streets this time but God, the rain is awful.

Rumor Corner

Got this from one of the mailing lists I'm in. I'd comment on their reliability but then I remembered it's a magazine that enlisted me rather than me subscribing to them. Anyway...

Ranma 1/2 on AXN, 7 pm (awww, I'll miss the twice-a-day Kenshin episodes), and Yu Gi Oh and Scryed on still unknown channels (which probably don't exist for all I know).

Not Out of the Woods Yet

Well, I'll be having an exam tomorrow, as well as needing to finish 100 Years of Solitude before then.

Also, one of these days, I'll really need to update my links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home