Monday, May 26, 2003

Havoc

My umbrella is drenched. My jacket is drenched. My bag is drenched. I'm drenched. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it has been raining for most of the day, and I do not like it one bit.

Walking in the Rain

Yes, it is the fate a commuter suffers. And well, I do not appreciate cars passing me by to splash water on my already wet body.

CCHQ Charges!

Well, I didn't notice it but they've had a credit card device for the past two weeks now. It's not as if I have a credit card but for those with one, beware!

Beyblade Comic

While looking for Turabian (since I apparently need one for my paper due on Wednesday) at National Bookstore (they only have the 6th edition and not the newer 7th ed), I saw a translated manga of Beyblade, and only for P150!

Elbert told me it's by Summit Media following the success of their imported product WITCH.

It's a high point because it's probably the first LEGALLY translated manga made available here in the Philippines. (And people have been wondering why only European countries and other Asian countries get domestic translations of manga...)

Traversing the Storm

I come home to... SPAM. Lots and lots of SPAM. Ugh.

New Anime on GMA

Well, some shows were bumped to an earlier time slot to make way for their newer anime which was dubbed by Telesuccess several years ago (and made available on VCD) but is only seeing the light of day recently. The only thing that's interesting me is Ghost in the Shell, but that's only because I'm hoping against hope that it's the new TV series and not the movie (the latter more likely since Telesuccess has dubbed the movie a few years back already).

Meteor Garden

Honestly, I can't beleive I'm still watching this. At this point, the plot has become predictable and everyone is acting clueless and stupid, like any other naive soap opera.

Foolish me for still watching it on TV.

And in Other News

I'm still figuring out who this is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home